SF, SP pass and jump pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF, SP pass and jump pass

I have a big question, does SP pass increase jump pass success rate on an SF?
    Currently when I jump pass it tends to fail randomly even when my teammates are in a good position, Would equipping SP pass or I need it to put more points into pass?

I could be wrong, but, I'm sure the success rate of jump pass is determined by whether the person you're passing to is in your pass range, where they are in relation to your person when you pass, and if they're being faced up(I think).

That being said, you may be passing out of your range or doing awkward passes. Like I think you're supposed to try avoiding jump passes to the rear or in front of you. I'm no jump pass pro though, I just like to lul with it.

Comment

I think it increases the range of your pass ↑, all that said is true, your teammate has to be standing in the right spot, test it before you try, you can do it from the 3 if hes at the right spot, test shouldn't drop if you do a lot in a row from right spot.

Comment

Description says it all. SP Pass Skill DOES NOT increase your jump pass range. Anything related to pass range is affected by pass attribute and your jump pass skill level ONLY.

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...utes-in-detail

Comment

I am not looking for range, I am looking for success rate

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post
            I am not looking for range, I am looking for success rate
            Your success is determined by your range and positioning. It''s as successful as a normal pass.

Comment

Working...
            X