New Crew Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crew Tips

I was tired of seeing the PF tip thing on recent, so, here this is.

Would there be any established crew leaders/managers that has any tips for new crews or crew leaders trying to establish themselves and possibly aiming to have a competitive crew?

#GMST

Hey welcome to FS. Best thing I can tell you is form a core group of players near 5-6 at first and play with each other a lot. Build chemistry and learn from losses and wins. Once you build a bond through relationship with players they become loyal and through it all will remain to stay in your crew. That's how some of the legendary crews on this game were. They built friendships through the game. It's simple as that. Good luck my friend. Wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-03-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      Hey.
      Sounds good, something I'll definitely work on doing. Thanks man.

Comment

Watch some Korean vids of this game old chap. You'll learn a lot. Np bro!

Comment

although this post is really old and outdated, maybe it will shed some light on being a good leader or starting a new crew, or heck even joining one:

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...perienced-tips

Comment

Hey there mang. I'm a manager for dUP. I'm not the crew master, but a large part of my role is to work with DBLL in a variety of ways such as recruitment, conflict resolution (when crewmmates start fighting), keeping track of everyone and how to contact them and of course playing with the other dUP members. In my year of being in dUP and about six months of being a manager, there are a several things I noticed that leads to growth within a crew.

It's extremely important to stay active as a master/manager. Some leaders only play during the tournament and quit until the next one, but trust me, crew growth will stagnate. Your crew members will only play as much as you do and being online and being accessible through means of communication will give the message that you are there for them. It's crucial to give them the feeling that they are important to the crew. This sense of importance is what breeds loyalty within a player.

As a crew manager, it's important to be able to communicate to your teammates outside from in-game chat. I've personally set up a discord and a Kik group chat for dUP members to join and link up to team with each other, as well as more personal 1:1 media, such as adding others on Steam/Facebook. A hub for your crewmmates to talk outside of in-game chat really brings the whole crew together as a small community and more than just "a group of people who play together in a videogame." Plenty of the great crews do this, with WeChat especially popular with the Chinese crews.

Lastly, it's important to lead by example and in particular, BE SKILLED! Friends can play with each other and develop small crews, but people will flock to the best damn players in this game and that's a fact. There are crews that rise in crew experience but if they are not led by a well-known, respected player(s), the crew will cease to grow and recruiting big name players will be difficult. By exerting your dominance through skilled play, you can make a name for your crew and your recruitment potential will rise. A crew's best players represent the face of the crew so you better be damn sure that that face is lookin' pretty.

Those are just a few of the big things to be managing as a crew leader/manager and I hope this helped you out. The crews that last the longest are the ones that are actively managed by a master and a group of people assisting him. It may be tough to start a new crew with so many established crews already but if you put the effort in, I have no doubt that you can do it sir.
            Last edited by Zydrunas; 04-04-2016, 02:28 AM.

Comment

My crew is almost full... I have never chatted with any other characters in my crew. None of the characters in my crew have ever even played a match together.
              There has never been one argument.

Afrologicalâ„¢ (Currently leveling GabbySciuto - DG)
              Last edited by Perse; 04-04-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                ---
                I've been trying to find some recent ones, no luck. Happen to have the hook-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
                  - - -
                  Thanks Val, I'll definitely be scoping it over . . . .repeatedly. . . .forever. ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                    - - -
                    Thanks, this was some very useful information. I wanted to start by forming a core group of active players, but, I initially set it to having about fifteen or so. But when I think it over, five or six people sounds like a very good place to start.

Gonna have to keep re-reading this too, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X