Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PF [Power Forward] Guide Please Read

Freestyle 2 PF Guide By : StrongHakkai.
    I will be going over skills, attributes and tips for PF's of all kinds.
    First let's talk about that kind of PF you have built? There is Shrewd PF, Power PF and Balanced PF Which one you have to pick ?
    Shrewd PF = Has better 3 point shoot succes But Less Rebound and Block which is the main of PF position
    PowerPF= Useless at 3 point shoot But High in Rebound and Block
    BalancedPF= Balanced btw 3 Point shoot and Rebound and Block
    Personally my PF type is Power type
    Attributes
    First of all Thing about it you must get to lvl 50 Of course but its so hard for you with no Gkash Regular guy with no Sponsors or VIP in my case just Don't give up and play alot that's how i get my Characters lvl 50
    - Regular PF's (with no GKash)
    You only get 100 attribute points and I've wisely spent mine and this is what has worked out best for me.
    Middle Shot - as a PF its Recommanded that you Take some points on Middle Shot becaus its very usefull o right let's guess there is 2 PF's versus you and ur on middle position Free and they are protecting the Rim very hard in this case you have to shoot 2 PT i recommande you +15 Middle Shot
    3 Point Shot Shrewd : Take atleast +20 Points And take much possible from Cards
    3 Point Shot Power : don't think about it just leave it alone
    3 Point Shot Balanced : take 10+ and +10 From cards if you can or more
    Speed
    : Its highly recommanded that you take +10 Its just to get better positioning and faster moves
    Rebound : +35
    Tussle : +10 Highly recommanded for box out
    Block : +15 Not Recommanded i mean if u want more succes on block ^^

Left Attributes :
    If you want to be more defensive Split it 10 Block 10 Rebound ,
    If you want to be more Agressive Take all in 3 pt

Thanks i'll see you next time with the skills

What..is...

Comment

Rebound is not affected by specialty.

Comment

Please be more exact when you make your guide. Although the idea is to be appreciated since there are not many pf guides ( only 1 and good one, if i recall from LoloGasol ) your information is all over the place.
        +35 in rebound... there are a total of 4 bars of points ...so i guess if this is the amount of stats spent here then your Rebound will be +13
        There are no points in stamina... (????)
        Please review your spent stats information.
        +15 Mid : 45 stat points spent here
        +10 Tussle : 20 stat points spent here
        +15 Block : 45 stat points go here as well
        These are already 110 points spent...lel. Perhaps you included clothes as well. Please be speciffic and deffereriante Stat point distribution with what you get extra from clothes and cards
        Like Popcorn said...you prob ment Tussle and wrote Reb

Comment

Probably just me, but, I always thought PF was the one position that didn't need it's own guide and just had to look at dbll's block guide and maybe a reb guide.

Comment

That is true but, and this is my opinion, there is a INSANE influx of PF's in this game, simply because most people hope for those messed up 3's..hell if he can do it why can't i....But that's just about it...there is more to a PF then just hoping for that 3p spam which might or might not come,( I admit, i also hope for that ) unless you have spent a lot of time in building him up with the proper skills or cards. Hoping for that a good number of PF's don't even know to chip or boxout...don't event consider learning these in the first place..heck, I PF, i shoot 3's...
            well, all in all, balance patch comes so ...it will be FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Cappogrindo14 View Post
              Block : +15 Not Recommanded i mean if u want more succes on block ^^
              All that needs to be read is this... Nice.

TobinHeath

Comment

Originally posted by TobinHeath View Post

All that needs to be read is this... Nice.

TobinHeath
                In some way , shape, or form, he's not wrong

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post

In some way , shape, or form, he's not wrong
                  Every big should always +15 block. Blocking is one of the most important things for every big.

Comment

Working...
                  X