New to pro channel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pro channel

Hi, i just hit 24. lvl with my SG and got transferred to pro channel, everybody is higher level than me and ofcourse better, people are raging because im bad but i cant do nothing about it, every time someone who's in room with me we lose, so its really hard to that point when im thinking should i stop playing this game, any tips, and how did you play through pro channel?

Originally posted by DemoActive View Post
    Hi, i just hit 24. lvl with my SG and got transferred to pro channel, everybody is higher level than me and ofcourse better, people are raging because im bad but i cant do nothing about it, every time someone who's in room with me we lose, so its really hard to that point when im thinking should i stop playing this game, any tips, and how did you play through pro channel?
    i just kept playing and trying to improve and kinda "suck it up",not that im top lvl right now but i know how it is to be new to this channel,let me give you my sight on this issue,
    most of the people feel like playing aginst better players than them is bad but the true is its a blessing.
    if you ever play league of legends you will know there is a matchmaking system there so gold level players play vs gold level players, silver player against silver and overall players playing against players at their own lvl,now i dont know about you but when im playing games i always try to get better and try to reach the highest level,if you are the same like me look at the things this way-
    lets take league of legends for an example,take that silver player and put him in games with diamond players(if you dont know its a big difference)
    and take another silver player and put him with silvers,now who will improve faster?,take a basketball player put him in the nba and take another one and let him play in europe who's gonna get better?the player who is playing with the people with higher skill than him 99% of the time and ALOT faster.
    now back to freestyle 2,as 24 lvl sg playing with 50's you will improve SO much faster than if you were playing with 24 lvl players you will improve in the speed of light compared to a guy that always play in major because naturally you are gonna adjust yourself to compete with the players against you,if you look at it this way you will see its actually a good thing that you play with great players its just depends on your attitude and what are you trying to achieve.
    i know its frustrating almost everyone has been where you are now but if you keep playing you will get better and you will find a good spot for yourself in the channel.
    about the ragers and teamates in general,dont pay any attention to them.
    i know its just a game but in real life you are gonna get to alot of new places and new jobs and you are gonna be clueless at the start and there will alwyas be those douchbags that will try to bother you,NEVER pay attention to them you have a goal wheter its to get better or have fun or take care of your career and you dont care about others and thats about it.

edit:watching streams and youtube videos and guides will help you improve alot so you want to check it out
    Last edited by TwoAndAHalfMen; 03-06-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Thanks you so much for the tips, i am indeed a LoL player that is gold division, and i will just need to adjust myself, thanks for gaining my confidence back

Comment

I believe most of us experienced the same thing when we were still new to the game. You shouldn't be depressed about it. Just stay strong, learn from your strong opponents, find for yourself teammates who want to enjoy the match rather than winning, add fr them and enjoy the game ^^

Comment

Thank you man^^

Comment

Don't give up man. If you need any help add me Ign: Couse

Comment

↑, helpful player, u can add DontGiveUp as well

Comment

Couse willing to help out but never willing to go bowling?

Are you Distill btw Demo

Comment

Originally posted by alpra View Post
                  Couse willing to help out but never willing to go bowling?

Are you Distill btw Demo
                  Soon my friend, we will go bowling soon

Comment

you want some advice? start FS2.. pick ASIA channel.. and play.. so many new player there and so many in ASIA server play for fun only.. trust me, high ping? no problem at all.. just focusing on LVL-ing up.. and you know, if you get tired but still want to lvl-ing up, you can make FF(forfeit) room, its quite HYPE in ASIA server LOL! since the EXP rate so high these days. they dont really care about winning since they all low lvl just play some game and take the EXP fast and lvling fast..

Comment

Working...
                    X