ADVERTISE, OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVERTISE, OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

I believe this game is going to end up like fs1... Lack of advertisement=less people=less money=can't afford servers=FAIL!

This game isn't going to last if you don't get it out there.. Make some commercials, put ads on gaming websites... Put great deal ads on steam.. Get this game out there! Let fs2 be more lit than call of duty! MAKE SOME MONEY!

Originally posted by ajking80 View Post
    I believe this game is going to end up like fs1... Lack of advertisement=less people=less money=can't afford servers=FAIL!

This game isn't going to last if you don't get it out there.. Make some commercials, put ads on gaming websites... Put great deal ads on steam.. Get this game out there! Let fs2 be more lit than call of duty! MAKE SOME MONEY!
    GET PEOPLE TO WANT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAY!

Comment

go on !

Comment

Are you going to pay for it?

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by RealL8R View Post

Are you going to pay for it?
            I'd love to help out, but sadly I'm not authorized to make those action, because of copy right restrictions.

Comment

I'd love to help out, but sadly I'm not authorized to make those action, because of copy right restrictions.

You give them the money to do it nothing else how are you affected by copy right restrictions?
              Last edited by RealL8R; 02-17-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

They need to fix their game before any advertisement will make any difference. They know it too, that's why they don't advertise.
                When the game released on Steam they had over 10,000 players join the game, they have barely even kept 1,000 of them at most.
                90% loss rate within a year. Advertisement doesn't matter if people are put off by bugs, empty promises, and poor management.

Comment

Working...
                X