Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick SG guide as featured on the new FS2 wiki page:

http://freestyle2.wikia.com/wiki/Freestyle2_Wikia

SG is the only character that has the long range skill that extends you're range beyond the 3 pt line, you would have to get substats on your card to get this for another position. It also has +48 3pt passive and +48 3pt resistance passive. SG is mainly used in 3 styles:
    1. to dribble and shoot/pump (art of a) and then able to take a long range 3 pointer quickly away from the defense.
    2. Dash (Project Away, 2 Four, Knocksteady): use away screen move and get open quickly, super effective if you have better substats on your card such as 3 pt success and long range shot. The reason SG is the best at this is because the long range skill allows you more space to run away from the defense and get more 3's.
    3. Iso (StyleZ): the long layup range is tied for 2nd best with DG (SW has the best with 191, but lacks middle and 3pt and starts with 127 at each stat). The SG lines up in the middle at around the foul line, with both players on each side for quick pass from a double team, and does a manual layup, a mid, or a fade. A variation is also to start from the 3 line and draw the defense close then blow by them for layup.
    4. Some people use v cut and floater, and combo it with alley. Some also use euro or dreamshake.
    Defensively: SG has more block than PG or DG, but lacks the skills they have (SP steal, and sp dive, as well as pg only has overhead int), it also has less speed and stamina. Overall it can block, but it is better suited to let your PF block in the paint if you have the choice.
    Last edited by soldier king; 02-10-2016, 09:58 AM.

thsi guy really put Fart of A....im done.

85% SG's Dash, 10% Swing, 4.9999% ISO, 0.0001% Fart of A
    Last edited by TCllStyleZ; 02-10-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

go on .

Comment

Pretty interesting. Gives me a new plan for my SG now that I know what's up.

Comment

What about Kobe Offense? Jab 3s with 250 3pt.

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
            thsi guy really put Fart of A....im done.

85% SG's Dash, 10% Swing, 4.9999% ISO, 0.0001% Fart of A
            I wonder how drunk Stylez was when he wrote this?

Comment

he the champ ↑↑, go on

Comment

Working...
              X