How much GKash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much GKash?

Just trying to figure out how much GKash is needed to get you everything you need to succeed as a PG. This is assuming no spc char is currently in possession. Opinions?

around $60. That would get you an SPC, skill slots and full stat clothing. You could roll decent cards off achievement card balls. If you define succeed as playing at a tourney level, you'd have to spend $200+ or even more if your luck is bad just to get a card set that works for you,

Comment

Originally posted by BadBastard
      Spend nothing I suggest, just try to enjoy the game for a while before you regret spending bucks for this game. I tell you this, right here right now. Don't do it bro. Don't do. Save it for something, treat you girlfriend for a dinner or movie or two but... but... JUST DONT DO IT. Nike reverse.
      why not? i was going to drop 200$ this weekend

Comment

this whole damn thread stupid as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by LilMarquz View Post
          this whole damn thread stupid as fuck
          No one cares about your opinion.
          Last edited by Fantasy; 02-05-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy View Post

No one cares about your opinion.
            I don't give a flying fuck if you did

Comment

600+ it's that high because you will never get a spc deck they don't want you to win

Comment

I just want to know how much gkash it cost to get GOOD. I'll pay it

Comment

none, just put in the time and you will be great. If you need help on pg add MoonAndBack.

Comment

Working...
                  X