Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips about defending ? (and little question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips about defending ? (and little question)

i will list question here
    -i have problem about defending SF,SG
    mostly came from dribble how to mark and def nicely? way to steal balls from them. some people dribble really fast how to deal with them ? face up or etc.

-I want to know that Is speed stat help you dribble more faster? or just SP drive only

-sometimes i play against good def player my character Bump into them and can't walk
    how to do that too?

-which toys is good for scorer? (i play DG) now using Bike toy +steal motion

-Is level of character affect item that you can get? example If i have lv.50 i will get pro card from card balls
    or it is only luck to get nice card ( sp edition,set card others)

thanks

Well you shouldn't hold face up the whole game to defend, and honestly practicing to block sg/sf is how I sometimes get a delayed block but basically keep in front and center of them along with if you use the color defense zone trying to stay in the yellow(idk which is the middle haven't played in a while) to steal don't spam that's an easy score on you, if you bump them then steal, they have stats that affect your run and drive (sp drive) and to bump you can either run into them or hold face up so when they bump against you they can't move, even with a dualguard I wouldn't recommend toys for scoring I would use toys to cover my lesser atts such as steal, intercept, and no level doesn't affect your items I got sp3 at lvl 1.

Comment

Working...
    X