CT BlackLightning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT BlackLightning

So, is it worth? Played CT myself, but, doesn't help judge the possibility for spc CT , extra points and all that good stuff. While on the topic; the blk lght clothes, can you add points to 'em?

Go for it. I'm going to try DG soon and see what all the hype is about and hopefully I won't be disappointed like I was with SW.

Comment

Yeah, guess I am just gonna have to test the waters.

RIP SW. . . Until golden ball comes back.

Comment

I want to know a power tab pass skill
        Is there any different from Tab pass? is it faster than chip out?
        now i consider to buy noble grace to try CT.

Comment

the black lightning spc clothes are a 12/6. 12 upper and 6 lower. and the shoes are +10 so the overall outfit is +26 for about 19$. Imo if you like having a big with speed and that can pass id say get ct. But i do warn you their inside scoring is horrid and youll have a slightly harder time getting rebs at higher levels. But the fact i can have a nick with 120 speed and 140 mid i will take that any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike TItan View Post
            the black lightning spc clothes are a 12/6. 12 upper and 6 lower. and the shoes are +10 so the overall outfit is +26 for about 19$. Imo if you like having a big with speed and that can pass id say get ct. But i do warn you their inside scoring is horrid and youll have a slightly harder time getting rebs at higher levels. But the fact i can have a nick with 120 speed and 140 mid i will take that any day of the week.
            Oh, nice. I'm def gonna have to run my wallet then. I usually pass first before thinking of scoring on my bugs anyways, when I play normally, so this fits right in.

Comment

Working...
            X