Need help built stats and playstyle for C with this SP 2 set card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help built stats and playstyle for C with this SP 2 set card

I still have specialty changer, so is it better to be a shrewd ISO C with this card? Or should I be a Power/Balance C.

You should aim for Power/Balance C, but that is just my general opinion from playing as a center. As a center, your primary goal is to block,rebound,set picks, and on occasions score. Centers in this game are very weak compared to a PF. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, do you want to score or be a defensive force down-low? Also, ping plays a big role how you play keep that in mind.

Comment

Agree with shotclock. And I tried making a shrwed c doesnt work at all. Id say go balance and focus on defense and rebbing. Id also reccomend using the substat changer on the talent card. No need to have 3pt and alley oop as sub stats on that card.

Comment

I have a 26 page long guide on this, check it out

Comment

I see okay thanks for the help.
          Btw I want to ask if Chip Out range will increase Chip out height too or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
            I have a 26 page long guide on this, check it out
            Yeah previously I follow your guide Zydrunas hehe, but after trying card changer attribute I got 3p success which make me wonder if it will be worth it to try shrewd, seems still need GOD SP5 set card if want go shrewd =P

Comment

Originally posted by JoyGrace View Post

Yeah previously I follow your guide Zydrunas hehe, but after trying card changer attribute I got 3p success which make me wonder if it will be worth it to try shrewd, seems still need GOD SP5 set card if want go shrewd =P
              in my opinion it's not worth shooting threes as a C. I used to be one of the more prolific three pt shooters as a C (top 5 all time in 3pt made for C before record reset) but I realized it wasn't a very viable play style. I highly suggest making a power or balanced C because you will be the defensive anchor for your team in the paint 99% of the time.

Comment

okay thanks for sharing Zydrunas.

Btw Zydrunas do you know if Chip Out range will increase the Chip out height too or not?

Comment

Originally posted by JoyGrace View Post
                  okay thanks for sharing Zydrunas.

Btw Zydrunas do you know if Chip Out range will increase the Chip out height too or not?
                  No, chip out height is independent of chip out range. Chip out should only be used for low bounce rebounds. I personally do not use chip out because I personally prefer power rebound and because C's only get chip out II, versus the PF chip out range III.

Comment

i have a schewd c and its hard as fk to block with it but i got it done.

Comment

Working...
                    X