Junior's Small Foward Guide For New Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior's Small Foward Guide For New Players

I am making this guide for new players who want to try to play Small Forward

How to Build a Small Forward to fit your play style.

There are many routes you can take for your build but the first question you need to ask yourself is what type of sf do I want to build Dash, Iso, Pillar, 2 SF or YOLOSWAG

Dash:

DASH IS ABOUT TEAM WORK AND PASSING THE BALL AROUND TO OPEN TEAMMATES NOT ABOUT DROPPING 100 POINTS.

Video:
    This is how the play style looks (I am not a expert at dash and have modified the play-style to fit myself)
    http://www.twitch.tv/juniorsaurus/v/30308321
    Warning: My voice is not the most pleasant to hear

Build:
    Dash SF is very simple in my opinion to build and is more cost officiant and less RNG Luck base.
    You should add the attributes using this formula

3pt>2pt>Run>Stamina>Long Lay up

If you are a special character I would put the extra stats on Block.
    Note:
    Here is this very useful app made by a fellow player of ours GURA
    http://bgurad.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-82.html

Use this app to show me builds and I will tell you if its a good build or not below in the comments

Note: Just because i'm telling you to stack on 3s doesn't mean you only shoot 3s. The only reason your stacking 3s is because you want to make all your open 3 shots the mids will go in at 190-200 Mid.

Here is my shot chart:

Here is my build you should aim and I strongly urge you to aim for 180-190 3 points, i wont tell you to aim for my stats unless you have a SP5 Edition Card Set but aim to be close.

Card:
    I would recommend trying to get as much 3s on your card as possible, you should not really go for mid for cards because at 190-200 mids you wont really miss a lot and adding

Sub stats you should aim for:
    Away Screen Dash Speed
    3 Success
    Mid Success
    Move Speed
    Run Speed
    3 Point ATT

Note 3 Success and Move speed is beter than actually having the raw stats
    Goal Cards:

Skills:
    http://imgur.com/Gdn5xTr
    Cant add image because of forums limit click link
    Toys:
    Last edited by Junior; 12-30-2015, 06:52 PM.

dsffsdsdfsdffffffff

Comment

gfsdgdffffffff

Comment

cvbbbbbbbdsfggggggg

Comment

thank you.

Comment

nice guide. GM's Sticky plz

Comment

Keep it going JR!

Comment

why do you prefer the baby toy over the zombie set that gives running speed and block and 3pt att,the stats except the 3pt success at the baby set are kinda useless arent they?

also your voice is absolutely fine, no warning needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoAndAHalfMen View Post
                  why do you prefer the baby toy over the zombie set that gives running speed and block and 3pt att,the stats except the 3pt success at the baby set are kinda useless arent they?

also your voice is absolutely fine, no warning needed.

With dash you want to be really offesive so you can either be a distraction or just score, the most frusterating thing is missing wide open 3. The run and blk is nice but I will sacrifice that for 3 success. The run speed is minimal honestly, the only thing you are really losing out on is blk.

My Opinion:
                  3 Success > ALL OTHER STAT

Comment

You forgot the part where you gotta pay to win. Oh yeah, the part where you need sp cards like Junior's to dash great on SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
                      You forgot the part where you gotta pay to win. Oh yeah, the part where you need sp cards like Junior's to dash great on SF.

Ive been dashing for 6 months and dint have these great cards friend

Comment

Not one mention of defense... SFs have to defend folks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                          Not one mention of defense... SFs have to defend folks.

If I myself talk about defense than that would just be a lie <3

Comment

look at all this pay2win, ur prob the only sf in the game that has these stats. AKA how to waste ur money guide

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                              look at all this pay2win, ur prob the only sf in the game that has these stats. AKA how to waste ur money guide

sorry i have the luxury to spend money unlike you

Comment

Working...
                              X