X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WIP* The Ultimate Attribute Guide by ZYDRUNAS

****WORK IN PROGRESS****

Hi guys!

I meant to finish this waaay long ago. I just finished all my finals which should have given me time to go to work on the guide but it turns out I'll actually be overseas for the winter break. I won't have my laptop on me so unfortunately I cannot continue the guide until I get back (January 4th) so this is gonna have to do for now.

Because this guide is in its early stages I would love to involve the community in this more, and make this a community project. So if you have any input to give I'd love to hear what y'all got in mind. I will credit all contributors to the guide.

So here is the guide, and I hope you guys like it so far!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2e...ew?usp=sharing

Edit:
    12/17/15

I just noticed that the current PDF was the one from November. On my laptop currently is the newer version from December and it seems I forgot to actually upload the revision before I left my dorm... OOPS. This is going to have to do for now lol.

In the updated December revision, I changed the wording from secondary attributes into sub attributes, added several missing sub attributes in the general list, cleaned it up and added extra descriptions.
    Last edited by Zydrunas; 12-17-2015, 03:37 PM.

1024, 1024, 沙发

Comment

What does height do?

Comment

nice work i like it!

Comment

Originally posted by DoWhat View Post
          What does height do?
          Many people believe that height makes it harder to be blocked. The release point of the shot is higher and therefore the opponent must be closer or have high enough block attribute to block it.

Comment

Ah. Nice guide. I think long layup increases the speed of your layup as well. I had another pg in my room and we VD layup from the same exact spot. Mine had a quicker animation because I have maxed long layup, he didn't. Maybe add that to the long layup part. Other than that, it was a great read

Comment

cool I read it, some interesting insights and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Many people believe that height makes it harder to be blocked. The release point of the shot is higher and therefore the opponent must be closer or have high enough block attribute to block it.
                I wonder then if being taller will help with blocks too. Surely there would have to be an advantage for being shorter as well.

Comment

I wonder then if being taller will help with blocks too. Surely there would have to be an advantage for being shorter as well.
                  You'd think that, but in FS2 being shorter gives little to no advantage (speed, maybe?). Being taller doesn't help with blocks as blocking is dependent on the block attribute and the manual block sub attribute rather than height. Height helps you not get blocked which is a HUGE advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

You'd think that, but in FS2 being shorter gives little to no advantage (speed, maybe?). Being taller doesn't help with blocks as blocking is dependent on the block attribute and the manual block sub attribute rather than height. Height helps you not get blocked which is a HUGE advantage
                    Thnx the guide helped me alot!.
                    But how do you explain the worthless long dunk and short dunk att?it is 100% that long dunk def resist is not making the dunk harder to block?
                    because i cant see a situation where game creaters cant see that dunks going in 95% of the time anyway.

Comment

Ye. I got no blocks and GOT blocked on my goku more than my clara did. People say Lyn is the best pg because of her height. Which i agree with.

Comment

zyd theres no way you did this between you retired and you were convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by L.8.R View Post
                          zyd theres no way you did this between you retired and you were convinced.
                          Uhh wat?

I began writing this guide on November 12 if you read the cover page. This was my first rough (and incomplete) copy of the guide. On my computer is one from December 13th or something like that. Can't believe I forgot to reupload

Comment

Good lord zyd this guide is A-1 I don't see where you can find the motivation to make stuff like this.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X