Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optimal time/stat to shoot reliable 3pts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimal time/stat to shoot reliable 3pts?

My SG has 196 3pt and I always try to release my shots while in the green part of the gauge. I still on occasion miss no mark shots and miss about a quarter of my shots that are lightly defended, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong and if my 3pt stat is where it should be?

Basically, what should my 3pt be at for me to be able to shoot reliable 3s while not/lightly defended? I have 3 bars filled out so far, so should I max the last one or start stacking cards/toys/clothing attributes? Lastly, are there any certain circumstances in which it's dangerous to attempt a 3pt (assuming that the defender isn't going to jump up for a block)?

my pf have more 3s then u

Comment

try to get like 220 and stay at 3 or 2 bars depending on your cards. That fourth bar isnt ever worth it.

Comment

3pt attribute isn't as important as 3pt success, so either get some 3pt success through your cards or through toys although toys aren't always active so not the safe choice. Also the worst timing to take a shot if your defender doesn't jump is probably when the defender is able to eat you (no distance) cause that lowers your success lots, also don't stay too far away from the 3pt line in case you didn't know. You might also wanna look at the other post(s) in the thread "Question about shoot touch" for some tips.
        Last edited by Foxanda; 11-03-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

If the attribute is less than 200 three-pointers fly very poorly. Optimally, it is 220. Upgrade information in more than +15 do not have sense enough to put stats in the suit +18. Cards SP5 best course. Toys only babies with 3pt success. About scale, it does not matter when throwing in the open, it is important to only shoot in defense.

Comment

Working...
          X