Team playstyles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team playstyles?

Hey can someone teach me all of the playstyles? If you don't mind? (Elevator, swing, triangle etc.)

uhh all i know is triangle
    triangle is basically one player on the left of the court one player on the right and one in the middle, preferable, an sg takes left or right side, the pf or c goes into the midldle and any other thing on the left, but the players that arent sg would stay closer to the hoop. triangle is the most ez and most common (for players that are not idiots)

Comment

make a pf and join Soldiers of Dream in club section. ^ that's correct but you do it with 3 pfs.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        make a pf and join Soldiers of Dream in club section. ^ that's correct but you do it with 3 pfs.

ne 2 pf and the lobby guy

Comment

Originally posted by Epic Melodies View Post
          Hey can someone teach me all of the playstyles? If you don't mind? (Elevator, swing, triangle etc.)

Me and Blue eye were planning on making a video regarding playstyles so don't worry we will let you know ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Me and Blue eye were planning on making a video regarding playstyles so don't worry we will let you know ^^
            Cool but where are you uploading it to? TB page?

Comment

Working...
            X