Problem with baseball pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with baseball pass

Hi my friends, I have some difficulties with using the skill baseball pass.

Each time I hold R, my character throw immediately the ball, I can't rise the bar to the green area. Sometimes the bar rise a bit, but not enough to reach the green area, result = I can't make any baseball pass, what am I doing wrong? Is there some condition to use baseball pass?

My keyboard is a razer black widow, I don't think ghosting is the answer.

If anybody can help me, it would be great!

Try looking at your character's motion instead of gauge. Some people do this way, but I don't know in your case lol

But give it a try until you get it

Comment

Originally posted by Hanachan View Post
      Try looking at your character's motion instead of gauge. Some people do this way, but I don't know in your case lol

But give it a try until you get it
      From the way he is wording it, it seems his character throws the ball immediately, even though he is holding R.

If you aren't already, make sure you actually press and hold the R button. If you are doing that, and your bar doesn't raise, it might be because of your end(pc, keyboard, usb, etc.) or because of GK(weird glitch).

Best of luck.

TobinHeath

Comment

Try using a differnent keyboard.

Comment

i dont play pg but im better then any1 that challenge me

Comment

Thanks for your answers! I gonna try on my laptop if this happen! I'll let you know!

Comment

Baseball pass is too slow the only time you actually need to use it is to prevent interception.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphai View Post
                Baseball pass is too slow the only time you actually need to use it is to prevent interception.
                You're right baseball pass is rather slow from when you start pressing r till it actually releases. It is way more useful than just not getting intercepted though, for example if your ally is far away and you see him free but pass with "s" you'll probably throw an overpass and the enemy might have time to catch up, a successful baseball pass here would make it able to use quick jumper even. Then there is the issue with dash play, if you are able to time a baseball shot right it won't have any disadvantages it's the pgs job to throw the pass as soon as possible but not too early and if you just start the baseball pass a tad earlier than a normal pass it works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphai View Post
                  Baseball isn't slow
                  If your pass is low, then it is slow,

And by the way its funny that I comment about this, all specialty PG's has the "green" on the bar at different places,

I found as if you're shrewed its higher and longer to hold than Balanced and Power,
                  All shrewed PG's with 170 pass or whatever the green will be in the same place, you get the pass higher, it'll get bigger etc etc
                  Same goes for other specialties execpt those other than Shrewed it doesn't take all day to hold and pass it

Comment

Working...
                  X