Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between SP Dunk: Activation III and SP Dunk: Success III for SF and question about Dunk Focus III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between SP Dunk: Activation III and SP Dunk: Success III for SF and question about Dunk Focus III

Alright, i know the name of the skill said it all, but look at what other stuff this skill gives, both of them give Short and Long Dunk Success by 48, so why not get the Activation skill?
    Also what is the difference between Dunk resistance and Success?
    Last edited by doghunterx; 09-18-2015, 09:53 PM.

Dunk activation is for the dunks to activate more often when you go for a lay up
    Dunk Success if having the dunk go in more often

Resistant is making the shot while contested
    Success has to types having shot go in more and having the skill have more success when you try to do it (Intercept will happen more if you have intercept success)

Comment

So should i get any one of them?

Comment

I don't think it's very needed since if you make a dunk/layup it mostly either goes in cause you made it through the defense or it doesn't cause you got blocked, not really sure about sf someone else should probably give you an answer to that. Of course if you want to dunk more often go get the activation skill.

Comment

SF dunk isn't that useful because you can't do it to the side like a pf.

Comment

Working...
          X