Problem with key press...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with key press...

I had this problem since yesterday. My character always shoot (pressing D) even though i am not pressing it. What might have caused this problem? Btw, i'm not using any 3rd party program . Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Chris Doods View Post
    I had this problem since yesterday. My character always shoot (pressing D) even though i am not pressing it. What might have caused this problem? Btw, i'm not using any 3rd party program . Thanks for the help.
    Probably have a jammed key...​

Comment

Quick Jumper forces you to shoot the ball.

Comment

Regarding with that jammed key, i think it's not the problem, i could type letter D in here without the D being pressed unlimited... I am PF so i think it's not with the Quick Jumper skill. I have tried playing with my different characters in other account and it's still doing the same. Any solution with this problem? .

Comment

If you are tapping d to shoot fake you might be holding the key too long, the only other problem could be your keyboard seeing that you say it isnt jammed but you randomly shoot in games. The third and last could be a 3rd party program, I'm not accusing you but there is a program that presses keys for you so that's the last and final problem you could have.

Comment

Actually i'm not pressing D, as soon as my pet passes me the ball my character takes a shot. I tried also re-installing the game but the same problem goes. -_-

Comment

Working...
            X