Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Val's Manual Block Explanation Video [WITH A PICTURE, Translated by Jumo!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxolIX1PK3w

Color coded picture that specifies where you should be when blocking certain dunks/layups as well as sky hooks:

http://i.imgur.com/ACfWk3a.jpg - Shoutouts to Jumo, the translator for the picture and my Korean BFF! and shoutout to the maker of the picture itself from gametree website!

(
    http://fs2-cont.gametree.co.kr/bbs/cont/view/5/1/132443/1/%EB%B8%94%EB%A1%9D/0/0 )

This video will basically tell you what this picture is saying (because it is mad confusing at first sight!), as well as some tips on blocking using manual block! HOPE IT HELPS SOMEONE!

NOTE: Knowing where to block will not help you actually get blocks, but it will definitely steer you in the right direction to becoming a top notch blocker, Its up to your positioning and inputs to get these blocks, as well as reading the offense. Attributes will also play a factor in this as well of course.

Last edited by Valioa; 09-15-2015, 03:44 PM.

I feel like I have this picture installed in my noggin.

Comment

sir valioa is a phony hes making stuff up to be a gm supporter if he so good at blocking why as a team leader why did their c have 0 blks in tourney?
      cuz he is a phony and weak and not DPOTY.
      vote DPOTY for supporter and i will show u how to be 1st team all def.

Comment

cool guide

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          sir valioa is a phony hes making stuff up to be a gm supporter if he so good at blocking why as a team leader why did their c have 0 blks in tourney?
          cuz he is a phony and weak and not DPOTY.
          vote DPOTY for supporter and i will show u how to be 1st team all def.

Sir, you do realize this video was made the day before the GM's even announced supporters?

And also, I recently just started looking/understanding this picture literally the day i made that highlight on twitch...

ALSO, Libra doesn't take my advice lmao.

Comment

ladies and gents do we want a phony ass supporter that cant lead?
            or do u want someone that lead their team to the finals?
            ask around dpoty is the best coach there is when libra was in my crew he listen to me cuz im a leader im the chosen one. pick me and u wont be regret it.

do wat u guys say?

a phony or a leader?

#DPOTY2015

Comment

Nice guide for rookies, but I recommend that you redo it and take out the game play. It just makes the image you made for explanation a lot smaller and adds the dunk sound effects while you are talking. I somewhat had a hard time trying to read the text on the image. Otherwise, good job.

TobinHeath

Comment

Originally posted by TobinHeath View Post
                Nice guide for rookies, but I recommend that you redo it and take out the game play. It just makes the image you made for explanation a lot smaller and adds the dunk sound effects while you are talking. I somewhat had a hard time trying to read the text on the image. Otherwise, good job.

TobinHeath

Sir, I made this video from a livestream highlight on twitch. This video was not edited and was not planned. I simply explained to a few of viewers details about manual block and decided to make a highlight of it, then make a youtube video soon after. Technically, this is not a guide. Simply an explanation, therefore, editing it to be something else would be an actual guide, which I never really intended it to be, ^.^

But yes i will take your advice and consider making a real guide of it. Thats a great idea.

Comment

Nice work. A lot of people are missing this information.

Comment

tutorial unclear...
                    got d*** stuck in cealing fan.

Comment

The picture is just a tutorial to manual dunk, lay-up and sky-hookshot. It doesn't show how to block those manual dunks(which is hard).
                      We need an explaination for manual dunk blocking positions or arrow designation, especially how to know if the manual dunk is going to be (if the dunk is coming from Yellow area) going for Red area or Light Blue area. Same as if the dunk is coming from Light Blue area, wether manual dunk is going to Yellow area or Blue area.
                      Cause I want to block all of Nikki's dunks. ^.^

Comment

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
                          Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

I mean I guess it's a good guide for people who cant block... But I CAN NOT read the shit on the diagram. It's all bunched together...

But for people who can block, I guess it wont really help... Well not for me anyways.

Val where can i see that pic of your block area?

Comment

Originally posted by jint_blind View Post
                            Val where can i see that pic of your block area?

Edited it so you don't have to press a link to find the pic.

Comment

Working...
                            X