How do u defend dribblers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u defend dribblers?

just as the titles says. how do u guys defend good dribblers? coz im having a hard time defending guys like them (guys good with drive fake and stuff)
    I actually posted a similar post. so bumping them is the only way? and how do you do it?

If you didnt see my FAQ on my PG guide about dribbling, here it is:

16. when your opponent drives and you go the other way and the !! comes up (ankle break or something i don't know) how can u prevent this from happening?
    • When defending an opponent that is eager to dribble, there are 3 ways to doing so, each having their strengths and weaknesses:
    1. Prediction - guessing which way someone is going when driving can get you some turnovers, however, if you predict wrong, it may leave the scorer wide open for the shot.

2. Facing Up extremely close - A risky move that can either make your opponent bump into you before their dribble happens, OR they can drive through you with ease.

3. Not moving at all before a dribble - Just standing there before a dribble appears can avoid pretty much all dribbles, but is still quite risky because if timed incorrectly, you can leave your opponent wide for the layup. To prevent this, you have to move immediately after the opponent dribbles, to the side you believe they went.

Comment

dont trust him dont trust nobody.

Comment

Working...
      X