Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope every player see GK how to cheat player..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope every player see GK how to cheat player..

In line with your recent account suspension, I have checked your account logs and I found out that your account has been blocked due to hack attempt issue. We have already acquired enough evidence to suspend your account however we cannot disclose any more information about it.

You are still welcome to play our games, however if you wish to do so it must be under a new account, we also hope that this will be a lesson learned in observing our terms of use and the game rules. http://support.gamekiss.com/policy/agreement.d5

This is reply from GK.

I even do not know what happen on my account. I cost $1000 on my account and I do not know what cause my account blocked. But GM just told me they acquired enough evidence.

They suspended my account because a new character. That new character is from my SG level 50 gift. And I even play 6 matches on that new character with my friends.

On the other side, if I use 3rd part program, there is no explaination for why I cost $1000 on this account.

I swear I never use 3rd part program to play FS2, change ability or some behavior could affect game balance. If there is one lie above, I will have a hid by a car when I go outside and my family will all die.

Hope every player do not trust GK later, there is non-responsibility company.

What? Sorry I didn't understand anything that you wrote in there.

Comment

Working...
    X