Question about SPC and need advice on PG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about SPC and need advice on PG

Hey everyone, I recently started this game and I have some (a lot) questions.

First, I have a SPC, Billy, and I was wondering if I were to reset my attribute points would I get the extra 40 SPC's get or no?

Second, As a PG I like to play offensively while still being a defender. I have read Valioa's guide and know that I should be mostly defensive, but if I want to go a more hybrid route should I invest in things like long layup, or 2-3 pt shots? Defensively, I'm still confused on what I should be upgrading I've seen people say that a stat like passing isn't worth upgrading and what not.

Finally, is playing an offensive PG bad? I do know that offense is 50% of basketball and the other 50% is defense though I've heard that the more defensive players end up winning more. I would appreciate it if someone could explain why is that? I also feel like defending in this game is hard to do timing blocks, stealing and all that stuff.

You are Akashi you don't need help.

Comment

Lmfao

1. I would say that you get those 40 Extrapoints back with a stat reset yes, though i never tried it myself so i can't say that for sure but it'd seem only logical.

2. look at this http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...line-by-bigjoe to see what stats you should concentrate on, then as you want to play offensively just put them where you think they'd be useful.

3. You'll get more experience as you play and get used to where you need to stand in order to block something, just be open to changes in how you play and you'll notice yourself how to do it better, as for "offensive" PG a pg should mainly focus on looking at the court and where everyone is standing controlling the game and knowing what to do in which situation for exmaple: Is it better if i shoot myself or should i pass to someone else? Is someone open i can pass to? Should i screen or should i try to make myself open?, you gotta be kind of versatile on the PG position. And it's best played with teammates that know you to maximize your teamplay which is very important in itself.

Comment

your first mistake is reading valioa's guide that guy is a phony and know nothin about pg.

yes u will get that 40 pts

and there nothin wrong with a 2 way PG. that like saying dpoty cant score wide lay up.

Comment

Working...
        X