Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to "bump" dribblers

Hi its me again.
    and now im a bit better at defending SF's (thanks to the guys at forums who answers my questions) (and to youtube tutorials)
    but recently I played with guys who like to dribble. so I tried to "bump" them so they would stop moving or drop the ball, but I almost always get [I call this the] ankle break status (the exclamation point thing).
    I can bump dudes that are not that good at dribbling (which makes them stop dribbling the whole game)

so what I want to know is how to prevent this ankle breaker status and how to "bump" effectively.

I guess i just started this game recently myself, but as far as i know try not to run in the opposite direction of their dribbling since that gives you the ankle breaker thing, you can try to defend only the right/left side of the dribbler to purposely let the other side open and either change to that direction quickly catching them there or stay on your position if you feel like they won't fall for it and they'll bump into you anyway. If you don't wanna risk doing that it's just a game of guessing but it's probably best if you concentrate on one direction rather than 2 and quickly try changing your position which will only result in an ankle breaker.

Anyway just examine your opponent during the match and look for his habits then adapt to them and try your best. Well look out for other advice after my post.

Comment

i saw one person stand in the middle and run quickly then faceup, but hard to execute.

Comment

if u hold w be4 dribble start it fails u gonna do it after he like almost finish the dribble

Comment

Working...
        X