Whats important in this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats important in this game?

What features of this game are important. I see 10x more crap than FS1 ever had and not all of it really makes a difference. What does a player need to be at peak performance? for an SG, those liitle animal things? stats? what skills? money? preciate it.

Actually those new features are amazing.
    these features will be your focus, learn them and get amazing benefits.

card - these cards gives you extra stats and they are up-gradable. and some cards have set effects that give like +7 to all stats. amazing feature.

toys - these toys also gives you extra stats like 3 point success, 3 point defense resist and many more. i've seen toys give like +20 to a stat.

character - well this is where you "build" your character using training points. normal characters get 100 training points (if im not mistaken) and special characters get 140 training points.

Magic ball - there are 3 balls you can use here to get costumes and cards. you get balls from achievements or you can buy them with points or gkash

challenge - you can get extra points here. I think you get 1 ball per 30 mins. its like practicing but with big rewards (if u are good)

training/practice - u can practice basic moves here and skills that your character can buy on the skills shop. it gives small rewards.

ceremony - this is where you can buy flashy gestures when you score, handle the ball or just want to troll or provoke enemies.

freestyle - you get a freestyle ticket per 3 games you play. and you need 2 tickets to buy a freestyle. these freestyles gives a bit of stat boost and makes your dunks and jumpshots cooler and more badass.

other features are self explanatory, like locker and shop.

Comment

TBH its just basketball IQ, if you're a G know how to rotate and when to shoot/pass. Defence is what differentiates a good from a great player. When you're a big just know when to reb and how to use box out, block and shade accordingly.

Comment

Working...
      X