2pt/3pt shoot stats.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pt/3pt shoot stats.

Looking at toy and cards today I noticed that I still have plenty to learn, and the thing I wanna learn today is the difference between different stats.

What is the difference between 3pt Shot Success and 3pt Shot Att.? And is 3pt Shot Success a better stat than 3pt Shot Success(No Mark)?

To my knowledge, 3pt success simply increases the chance your 3pt shot will go in, as long as its shot within a certain distance. 3pt shot improves not only success rate, but also other things like distance. No mark only imrpoves the success rate when you are wide open. I would say that 3pt success is better than 3pt success no mark.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
      To my knowledge, 3pt success simply increases the chance your 3pt shot will go in, as long as its shot within a certain distance. 3pt shot improves not only success rate, but also other things like distance. No mark only imrpoves the success rate when you are wide open. I would say that 3pt success is better than 3pt success no mark.
      There are 3 different stats. (i) 3pt shot att, (ii) 3pt success, (ii) 3pt success no mark.

If 3pt success is better than 3pt success no mark, how about 3pt shot att compared to the other 2?

Comment

Working...
      X