SG help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG help

okay so atm i'm a lvl 8 SG.. so far i have used all my points to max out my 3pt and my speed at a rookie lvl. i can't raise them any higher until i hit lvl 12 i believe?

http://i.imgur.com/i4uHGuz.png

my questions are, what is the 3rd and 4th most important stat for me besides 3pt and speed? and my other question is those points i gain until lvl 12. should i spend them on something or save them for when i hit major and spend them on 3pt and speed since the next cap will be unlocked?

Stamina, steal, or block. Stamina may be more important than run.

Comment

Stamina, steal, or block. Stamina may be more important than run. Also, those stats are not locked, they just require 3 points instead of 1 I believe.

Comment

First off don't spend anyyyymore pts till u get too lvl 24 , and yea i agree with charles(Shotfake) on where to spend your stats manq

Comment

Originally posted by Pyxi View Post
          First off don't spend anyyyymore pts till u get too lvl 24 , and yea i agree with charles(Shotfake) on where to spend your stats manq

why wait till im 24?

Comment

cause u dont really need to spend it to compete with other players while stat difference isnt that high in rookie and majors , now where the stat differece is in PRO CHANNELS and above , and another reason is when u are spendin ur pts way too early as u lvl up ur not going to have much stats for anything , and itll be alot harder to put stats into 3pt and speed and stamina or watever u want to put into , cause the that pts required to put stuff into gets higher so instead of trying to grind for it later on in the game and wondering y u cant compete or wondering y u not makn stuff like evryone else is later on in game but this can all be avoided just by saving up instead of spending till lvl 24 ,I HIGHLY, hope this helps everyone not just sgs

Comment

Originally posted by Pyxi View Post
              cause u dont really need to spend it to compete with other players while stat difference isnt that high in rookie and majors , now where the stat differece is in PRO CHANNELS and above , and another reason is when u are spendin ur pts way too early as u lvl up ur not going to have much stats for anything , and itll be alot harder to put stats into 3pt and speed and stamina or watever u want to put into , cause the that pts required to put stuff into gets higher so instead of trying to grind for it later on in the game and wondering y u cant compete or wondering y u not makn stuff like evryone else is later on in game but this can all be avoided just by saving up instead of spending till lvl 24 ,I HIGHLY, hope this helps everyone not just sgs

that really doesn't make much sense. there isn't any cons to spending them

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce The Sky View Post
                that really doesn't make much sense. there isn't any cons to spending them
                If you spend them at lower levels you will most likeley spend them in the first bars. You will find later on that it takes more points to improve a stat if you have already put points into it. Its better to have a plan on how you are going to spend points at level 50. BUT you may get a stat reset from the level up giveaways that it may not matter.

Comment

Working...
                X