Need help on SG point distribution!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on SG point distribution!

So I have an SG with 200 on 3pts and it will cost 5 pts to add 1 on my 3pt stat. Same goes for my speed. I also put some on stamina and i think it should be enough. The only problem I have right now is getting away from some good defender so I'm thinking of putting all on speed. But I wanted to seek for an advice before I use them. So where do I put my pts now? Should i go for more 3pt or speed? Or should I go for something else?
    Last edited by kevzz01; 04-13-2015, 07:39 AM.

Bump! Need tips!

Comment

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...ips-and-skills Here

Comment

just click that link to see what i put in and , i would say got with 3pt till 210 or more and go with somthing else like puttin stats into somthing like blk or mid, cause with sp drive u already pretty fast , and pfs are slow chances are ther not going to catch u unless they have some crazy manual blk range , so really its kinda up to u what u put in , and how ur play style is , hope this helps
        Last edited by Pyxi; 04-14-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyxi View Post
          just click that link to see what i put in and , i would say got with 3pt till 210 or more and go with somthing else like puttin stats into somthing like blk or mid, cause with sp drive u already pretty fast , and pfs are slow chances are ther not going to catch u unless they have some crazy manual blk range , so really its kinda up to u what u put in , and how ur play style is , hope this helps
          Thank you ao much. I appreciate it!

Comment

Np yo ^u^
            /10 chars

Comment

Working...
            X