Pls help with shooting mechanics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help with shooting mechanics

So i recently downloaded this game and made a sf. It was really fun cuz it was very easy to score, i just hit the green bar and even if im defended i get it in 95% of the time. However, being the noob that i am, i fked up my points so i decided to make a new one but wanted to go hard. I bought a special character Jack and put a lot of my points in mid shot and 3pt shot. obviously you would expect to make more shots cuz my mid shot and 3pt shots points were double as my previous character. However ive been having trouble cuz i literally cant get any baskets in, even if im open and the "No mark" notification shows up. I hit the green on an open shot and still miss, i understand the 3s but how come im missing 6 wide open mid shots in a row with a higher stat? do i have to press any arrow keys or like match a certain point in the bar when i have high stat?

I have the same problem with my SG. My free character SG has way better shooting percentage than my special character ginger. Everytime i get a perfect shot and no mark on my old sg, it was 100% score. Then on my spc SG I get to miss perfect and no mark shot. Weird....

Comment

Working...
    X