Rebounding From behind Box Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebounding From behind Box Out

I've been playing the game for about a week, and the only issue I have is getting rebounds from behind another player's box out. I know that you can't get the rebound when you are behind a box out, but you can try walking around a box out. However, I usually don't get the rebound if I am on the offense (the other play's big man will always be closer to hoop). Is there anything I can do when I am behind the box out?

I am no expert by any means at the Center/PF position, but I believe you can use the Chip Out skill to snatch disadvantageous rebounds.

Comment

Don't stay behind box out and even don't try to use box out when you are behind your opponent, this will lower your advantage. You must get at least right/left side to push others.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
        Don't stay behind box out and even don't try to use box out when you are behind your opponent, this will lower your advantage. You must get at least right/left side to push others.

Well, I try to do this, but some players have a very fast box out movement speed and can prevent me from flanking them. I was looking at future skills I might get and saw Box out Swarm. Is this any use?

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
        I am no expert by any means at the Center/PF position, but I believe you can use the Chip Out skill to snatch disadvantageous rebounds.

Unfortunately I am not high enough level for that skill yet :/

Comment

• Lukacho
          Lukacho commented
          Editing a comment
          When you reach certain level buy box out swarm(if you are pf) and sp box out(this increases the actual speed of box out), you can equip chip just in case if you have slot for it.

if you are a Pf having Boxout swarm is night and day

Comment

Working...
        X