How to be a "Pro"?p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be a "Pro"?p

Ok guys. Here I am, at level 24, getting into Pro channel. I tought it will be hard, but not impossible. People have no mercy here, you get into a room, you get asked about your level, and 80% of the time you get kicked because let's face it, no lvl 40+ wants to play with a lvl 24 noob. That's what you are when you get in the Pro channel, a "noob", and people won't understand why that's happening, even tho they've been there before you, facing the same issues.

Yet here I am, a decent lvl 24 Center who was used to won most reb/block fights struggleling to touch the ball at all. Not to mention how hard it is to actually get into a game as a low level "pro". I'm looking for advice, for a few tips that might help me face the high level rebbers, and improve my gameplay('cuz that's FS2 about right? getting better and better?).

1) Now that I have Power Rebound when do I use that? Does this skill "replace" the standard rebound, or it should be use only on long rebs? Is the standard reb higher than power reb?

2) Chip Out skill. How much should be used? Is there any situation where a Chip Out is better than a Reb/Power Reb?

3) How do I face high lvl, high tussle, with SP Box Out Cs or PFs?

4) How do I face PFs with swarm out skill?

5) Extra tips and tricks for a C?(if u have any)

I know that's a lot to answer to, but I really appreciate you help! I want to get into the game and be able to stand on my feet, instead being a burden to my team and having a few tips might actually help me!

Thanks in advice.

Lets see.

1. Power rebound is used to grab the usual out of reach rebounds. The downside is Power rebound has lower height than a regular rebound. So do not use Power rebound when you are close to the rebound already.

2. Chip out should be used when the opponent has an advantage over you in the box out. Some ppl tend to overuse it though. ALSO if you did not know, if someone chips you out, you can use your chip out skill to grab their chip and rebound it for yourself.

3. This is a tough one. You just gotta have the advantage sir during the box out phase. Be sure to box out first everytime!

4. Just predict which way you think the PF will go, and sure enough you can counter it by following his swarm with your box out.

5. I do not really main C, but I do play it from time to time. I guess one tip would be to increase stamina and speed so you wont be as slow on help defense and rebounds. of course rebound block and a little bit of tussle attribute can be of help as well. Ask a Center by the name of Villigant to help you out with Center. Hes one of the best at that position! Add him in game ;3

Comment

• Sabinox
      Sabinox commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Valioa, I really appreciate the help. Unfortunately this forum is the only place where I can reach to you guys and ask for help. As much as I would love to add Villigant in game and chat with him a little bit, I am afraid that's impossible since I'm and EU player. I use the NA forum simply because as the community here extremely active.

• Valioa
      Valioa commented
      Editing a comment
      Villigant however plays EU sometimes on his stream haha

I can help you in game.
    add Whiteswan59 if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
      I can help you in game.
      add Whiteswan59 if you are interested.

In case you missed it, im an EU player. But if you are an EU player yourself, I will gladly add you to my friends list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabinox View Post

In case you missed it, im an EU player. But if you are an EU player yourself, I will gladly add you to my friends list.
        I play in eu.

Comment

• Sabinox
          Sabinox commented
          Editing a comment
          Added you, mate! Name is RottenC.

Now, that I think about it... is 55-60 ping good enough for rebing? Or should I better focus on other positions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabinox View Post
          Now, that I think about it... is 55-60 ping good enough for rebing? Or should I better focus on other positions?
          Your ping is pretty good if you have good pc. At least 100fps in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
            Your ping is pretty good if you have good pc. At least 100fps in game.
            100 fps sounds a bit like an overkill for my monitor... I do have a pretty good one, but like most of the monitors(60 hz) it supports 60 fps max. And FS2 is stable at 60 fps for me.
            Last edited by Sabinox; 03-26-2015, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Sir, This happened to even MJ and the MJs who played on this game,
              before you get noticed by senpai
              you need to be noticed by the marshmellows.
              All I have to say is,
              stay thirsty my friend

Comment

Working...
              X