PG TIPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG TIPS?

How to shoot well with a PG? My pg's stats are high for pg everything good to go but I can't seem to get open shots in. It seems the shooting for this game is different from the old FS1. It sucks learning over again. Any tips for a PG? I want to be the best I can be for my team and be ready for the pro channel. I'm level 17 by the way.

Hi Capacitys sir ^_^

If you are referring to 3pt shooting for PGs, you will not make as many 3pts as much as a Point Guard at lvl 38 with SP 3pt (increases 3pt by +36 or something)

I say focus on wide open middle shots more than 3pt at your current level, since PGs have Sp Middle shot pre-equipped.

Some well timed manual layups that catch the C/PF off guard or Jump passes are fine too. Itll help with your team by taking some pressure off your scorer, and setting up plays overall.

As you reach higher levels, you will learn new skills that can upgrade your playmaking. But thats for a different time.

As for some Credibility, I am a Lvl 50 Balanced Type Point Guard Clara, IGN: Valioa

Comment

As for my advice, I agree with Val's comments above. I strongly suggest you try to learn defence for now, man to man and rotation are critical in pro channel as it is the most vital point of the game.

Lvl 50 IGN: lABILITYl

Comment

Spam S Button on defense. On Offense, run iso play and just abuse fake pass, manual layup and double clutch and pass in the air

Comment

Thank you for the advices. I would pay attention to these :]

Comment

I heard there is an app or software out there that helps PG's in-game shooting improve. So if you can find one of those it'd be good for you and your field goal %.

Comment

Working...
            X