This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on now nigga...

You remove me from all social media and leave me no response after all the shit I've done for you? nigga I'm asking you to replay to one DAMN Sc message or unblock me on Skype, give me a proper explanation quit being a pussy and avoiding me, say something... you know who you are.
    Last edited by XiChrisXi71; 01-27-2015, 11:10 AM.

If whoever you're talking about removed you from everything, not answering your skype calls, etc. Why the fuck would he reply on these dam forums? Use your fucking head.

Comment

D: who cares? FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Comment

• LilMarquz
        LilMarquz commented
        Editing a comment
        shut up man

Eyo Kevin, shut yo dumbass up I didn't ask for your OKC dickriding ass to respond he hasn't even read the damn forum lmao.

Comment

I'm not expecting him to respond 100% for sure too, I just hope he got some balls to read it at least lmao, but yeah Kevin stay to get your ass getting blocked

Comment

Originally posted by XiChrisXi71 View Post
          Eyo Kevin, shut yo dumbass up I didn't ask for your OKC dickriding ass to respond he hasn't even read the damn forum lmao.
          Oh he's read it, and I was talking to em earlier. How you feel? Lil mad ass. I would call you a dickrider, but I can't decode that name you have, therefore i dont know who you are, you fucking faagot.

Comment

Working...
          X