Confession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confession

I've wanted to be Black since I was 14, when I first started getting into hip-hop.

I grew up around Asians my entire life in a suburbs of Cali, and I f***ing hated every moment of it.

Asian kids have always been mean to me and my entire life I have felt like an outcast until the second year of college.

The meanest people to me are Asian females, they have always been cruel to me and have humiliated me every chance they had.

This is why til this day, I have refused to date an Asian girl, or even find one the least bit attractive (I won't date a black girl cuz they straight ugly but I digress).

I also hated how beta I have been my whole life, and the way I've been treated. I've always blamed it on myself being an Asian male so that society see me as a beta male, and in turn I became a beta male.

I always envied black males because they are portrayed to be so hyper-masculine. Whenever I grab the mic, I always imagine myself as black, rapping and screaming into the microphone.

Music is the only time when I feel alpha, I feel control about myself.

Sorry for wasting your time reading this confession, I just gotta get something out of my mind that has troubled me my whole life.

I feel you my nigga.

Comment

Happ new year, Tang. lol

Comment

Thanks guys. Happy New Year fam.

Comment

35xyux.jpg Happy new year tang glad you got it of your chest

Comment

Working...
          X