I still slit my wrist knowing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still slit my wrist knowing

The Raptors could've drafted LaMarcus Aldridge instead of that soft European (italian which Sasha.Vujacic allegedly is) for first overall pick.

Why the fuck did they choose that scrub talking about "Next Dirk Nowitzki, he can stretch the floor and 7,footer"

Raptors do have a good reputation drafting though. We've got more hits than misses.

Nah Raptors just build them up then toss them away with players like TMAC, Vince Carter, Chris Bosh and Rudy Gay. Imagine if you kept them in their prime, you could probably finally witness EAST CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. I can see Lowry, DeRozan leaving soon.

Comment

Lowry is already locked for years to come idiot. So is DeRozan, so shut the hell up talking about "leaving soon".

They can't leave unless we trade them dummy! They signed on the dotted line.

Comment

I give you Lin and Price for DeRozan and Lowry, ull do it.

Comment

Asian market is huge and yearning for Linsanity to come to Toronto. Should give us substantial revenue increases and should get us more televised.

Guys like NAGG and Eric probably have fake stitched Lin Raptor jerseys from China town waiting for that day to happen.

With that said, gtfo troll.. Wouldn't even take Kobe for DeRozan and that's real spit with flem. Nice half assed tanking, who are you going for fucking Caris LeVert or some shit with 9th pick..

We'll give you Landry Fields (LA Native and Amir Johnson LA Native) for Jordan Hill. A crippled Nash is better than Lin and Price, lol. Fucking Sessions is better than those scrubs.

Comment

Working...
          X