This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO this guy.....

Kevin, you retarded mount of crap. LOL I don't know English ? WDF ? How the fvck it's "You're" ? Do you know the difference between saying someone is something from calling someone something ?
    It's basically the same as saying "You ignorant!" = "You (complete) ignorant". The "complete" being here only to emphasize the ignorance. If I was to add the "You're" I'd have to say: "You're complete(ly) ignorant."

ROFL you don't even know this and want to call me a foreign. It's foreigner, btw, you idiot. And English is my first language, IDK WTH you're talking. Perhaps if you were to attend school instead of keep selling your ass, you would learn something other than taking it up deep. Google it, you fat lazy, gay-ass sh1t. Becoming all butthurt because I offended his boyfriend, FFS.

Now, I'm done with you. You can now come to defend your BF to your heart's content until they lock this thread, also. You won't get any more attention from me in this issue. The heck's with this dude~ SMH

What Lil Twist said ^

Comment

Nice essay, anyway, I;m not defending anyone, when I see a faggot, I speak my mind. It's as simple as that. Now you can get all in your feelings because it won't matter to me. You ARE dumb as fuck. YOU'RE IS YOU ARE. SO YOU SAY YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORANT, and what is he ignorant to? Autism lol...he seems pretty aware of it.

Anyway that's besides the point, your grammar is fucking terrible, I have NEVER heard anyone say, "You complete ignorant" I'm sorry it's just improper grammar, you can refuse to accept it, it really makes no difference. The fact remains that you are indeed a faggot, and you're a complete jackass who needs some type of schooling you foreign fuck.

And lets not forget that you're a male and you named your forum name "H0neyBee" Sigh, what a faggot.
      Last edited by Kevin; 12-09-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Gae, shut the fuck up.... the fuck? Is that what your mother told you all of your life? "Just ignore him he'll go away" Lmfao you've been bullied alot I'm guessing.

And Rare this fucking homosexual piece of shit finds his way to suck a dick no matter what. Jesus christ.
        Last edited by Kevin; 12-09-2014, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Hey Kevin, Thanks for the win "LMFAO" If you know what I mean.

Comment

I haven't played in like two weeks.... "LMFAO" The fuck are you talking about, and when do you ever beat me?

Shit I thought you were just deaf, I didn't know you were mentally ill..

Comment

Working...
            X