Cassidy vs Dizaster on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassidy vs Dizaster on

Who's watching it!? Am i too late? I see my man Conceited so i'm assuming he's co-main? WATCH IT!

http://rapdose.com/2014/12/06/cassid...p-battle-video

"I'll give 'em a shell' in that white house like obama"

haha

Comment

"Don't wanna get beat to a pulp, concentrate"

Damn Con gettin eat by this white rozay

Comment

and that cal it'll yell like we da best

Comment

ew tune in espn and watch Best pg TJ mcconnell bitch.

Comment

Cassidy is the worst rapper ever.

GTFO the stage smh

Comment

It got shut down what the fuck Cassidy is the fucking corniest faggot ever got his entourage to boo stage and he came with his wack ass ABCD flow smh... all that hype for nothing biggest disappointment ever worse than joe budden vs hollow

Comment

Lol he was about to get wrecked if his niggas weren't so ignorant.

Comment

"Hater gonna hater" awestreppin

Comment

He was not about to get wrecked you dumb fucks... Do you honestly think "Dizaster" could beat cassidy straight up? If so stop posting on these forums... I cannot stand dumbasses forreal.

Comment

That wasnt cassidys peoples booing, that was marv and them dumb ass niggas from early smack days

And besides I dont think cassidys people where the whole fucking building, everyone was booing diz. lol

And cassidy was going to when, he was just getting warmed up, and you cant front he said some shit though.

DIZASTER was spitting PURE bullshit, like what the fuck was that..

But yo BAR FOR BAR FOR BAR.... Con is the best...

Comment

^ You're the only one with some sense.... Dizaster will NEVER EVER FOR NEVER EVER beat Cassidy.

Con as in Conceited? Lmfao Idk he's pretty good, but there are people before him who are better.

Comment

Diz said some shit as well don't take that away from him, both were getting warmed up. I felt like Cass came off a bit snoozy but he was obviously saving the best for last.

Comment

That "Bitch, you wasn't with us shooting the gym" line was hot af. Cassidy spit for like 15 mins on the first round and did not say 1 hot shit he is fucking ass, you are just biased towards him Kev cause you from philly you know he was saying some wack ass shit and his flow is the same retarded ass one from 2002

Comment

You're the first one ever to say Cassidy has a wack ass flow. Seriously, I'm not biased because he's from Philly, I'm being real, DIZASTER CANNOT BEAT CASSIDY. And that's the truth.

And that Dizaster bar was wack. He was just hyper, all he's doing is putting on a show sedrak.

Comment

Working...
                              X