Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first R&B Single listen

Let me know what yall think Itchin to get this on the airwaves

Last edited by GabeDeanD; 12-06-2014, 10:13 PM.

Sigh Gabriel my man, good shit. I hope you and Dylan make it man, you two have some serious talent.
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-06-2014, 02:33 PM. Reason: Used the wrong to.

Comment

Why do you guys constantly advertise your music on a forums of the population of 200 people max? this shit isn't going to get you anywhere. If you want to get somewhere actually make some moves by GOING on actual music sites and posting your music (datpiff, hotnewhiphop, youtube, etc...) I just don't understand how you niggas are going to make it anywhere in the music industry without making a single move up the stairs to success. Soundcloud doesn't even get you anywhere other than 20+ views on an actual track and maybe 80+ on a cover which I did along time ago fooling around at the studio. If music was what I wanted to do for a living you wouldn't catch me on here asking for approval, I would be outside of Jay Z's studio handing him CD's on some J Cole shit or actually show casing my talents locally on some Chris Brown shit. You either make the moves or you stay in the closet forever, talented or not everyone gets a one hit single.

Comment

^ I can't guarantee what I'm about to say but, he may be doing just all that plus THIS. One does not necessarily exclude the other. He may just feel like letting us know here what he's doing, in addition. I find it hard to believe that he'd ONLY advertise on this site. That'd be a new level of retard (can't say it's impossible, though).

For one, I'm glad you posted here, Gabe. That way, I got to listen to this and find out. It could have passed through, otherwise. I liked it, so keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post
          Why do you guys constantly advertise your music on a forums of the population of 200 people max? this shit isn't going to get you anywhere. If you want to get somewhere actually make some moves by GOING on actual music sites and posting your music (datpiff, hotnewhiphop, youtube, etc...) I just don't understand how you niggas are going to make it anywhere in the music industry without making a single move up the stairs to success. Soundcloud doesn't even get you anywhere other than 20+ views on an actual track and maybe 80+ on a cover which I did along time ago fooling around at the studio. If music was what I wanted to do for a living you wouldn't catch me on here asking for approval, I would be outside of Jay Z's studio handing him CD's on some J Cole shit or actually show casing my talents locally on some Chris Brown shit. You either make the moves or you stay in the closet forever, talented or not everyone gets a one hit single.
          Sigh, they posted it on the forums so we all could give an opinion on it.... The fuck are you angry for? Stop trying to kill their vibe, their shit is on soundcloud at least that's a start. They just wanted us to hear it first holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post

Shit be pissing me off too.

They got the talent just don't be taking it serious enough to market it on a larger scale.

I see the same Rivera youtube video from Dylan with 30 views and Gabe stay on soundcloud...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Sigh, they posted it on the forums so we all could give an opinion on it.... The fuck are you angry for? Stop trying to kill their vibe, their shit is on soundcloud at least that's a start. They just wanted us to hear it first holy shit.
              Unlike you I don't sugarcoat everything. You can't simply say to yourself that you would post a song that you made on a forums filled with a bunch of males when you can easily post it on datpiff, facebook, youtube, and even twitter. the fuck nigga? if you dreaming of being in the music industry you can't simply think that posting on a dead game forums is going to help you elevate into MTV/BET artist. Artists that actually made it were spamming on hotnewhiphop or datpiff for years until they were scraped up by desperate talent seekers. This is what you call closet talent. You can't make it into the industry if you don't know business and posting it on here is bad business. Look at SoldierKing for example.. At least he tries different resources. It's funny how his Youtube songs have more views than any of the albums these closet talented young men have made in years.
              Last edited by felix_o; 12-06-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NikStauskas View Post
                (...)
                They got the talent just don't be taking it serious enough to market it on a larger scale.

I see the same Rivera youtube video from Dylan with 30 views and Gabe stay on soundcloud...
                That is kind of a problem, then. Though, if the idea was only to make us here know/appreciate, I don't see any wrong in it. As long as it is not what their whole plan is based on (lmao if depending on these two sites). Obviously they have to think bigger.

But hey, I'm speaking here without any knowledge of their situation, so there is that.

Comment

Aye why the fuck niggas throwing shots at me ? I don't even log on this site anymore , dont play the game why the fuck ima interact with the players still.. I ain't even know Gabe posted this till Felix told me. Rofl Im not even focusing on music anymore. none of you know the music industry at all. I bet not one person here knows you have to pay to get license beats to even show those to music labels or you have to showcase full demos to labels. I've spent over $3,000 on a full studio and around 1k on beats. I've already been to Alantic and worked at Universal lol, so miss me with the bs. Ive been told by professionals that i might not make it due to me sounding like chris brown a little too much. I got connections, I know actual producers. I know everything there is to know about making it in the music industry. I don't post my music to datpiff etc simply cause i dont need niggas stealing my unfinished music, which has already happened over three times. I keep my music unlisted on youtube so no one can search my shit up . Bet none of you also know, writing music takes ages. Rofl if you go to the studio without all your songs on a pen and pad , your wasting your money and your time. Last but not least none of yall know the implications of being a artist, girls not trusting you, not wanting to live that lifestyle with you etc. I've already done two nightclub shows and opened up a few parties and a luxurious hotel in the city singing so once again miss me with the bs . Tbh i know damn well i could blow up anytime, my face is already internet famous i could get it out there in a instant. but i also know i aint in the right mind set to do it right now so im holding back getting my life together first I can't speak for Gabe, but if you gonna talk about something yo uhave no clue about know the facts first.
                  Last edited by Dylan5tar; 12-06-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan5tar View Post
                    Aye why the fuck niggas throwing shots at me ? I don't even log on this site anymore , dont play the game why the fuck ima interact with the players still.. I ain't even know Gabe posted this till Felix told me. Rofl Im not even focusing on music anymore. none of you know the music industry at all. I bet not one person here knows you have to pay to get license beats to even show those to music labels or you have to showcase full demos to labels. I've spent over $3,000 on a full studio and around 1k on beats. I've already been to Alantic and worked at Universal lol, so miss me with the bs. Ive been told by professionals that i might not make it due to me sounding like chris brown a little too much. I got connections, I know actual producers. I know everything there is to know about making it in the music industry. I don't post my music to datpiff etc simply cause i dont need niggas stealing my unfinished music, which has already happened over three times. I keep my music unlisted on youtube so no one can search my shit up . Bet none of you also know, writing music takes ages. Rofl if you go to the studio without all your songs on a pen and pad , your wasting your money and your time. Last but not least none of yall know the implications of being a artist, girls not trusting you, not wanting to live that lifestyle with you etc. I've already done two nightclub shows and opened up a few parties and a luxurious hotel in the city singing so once again miss me with the bs . Tbh i know damn well i could blow up anytime, my face is already internet famous i could get it out there in a instant. but i also know i aint in the right mind set to do it right now so im holding back getting my life together first I can't speak for Gabe, but if you gonna talk about something yo uhave no clue about know the facts first.
                    thought your last forums post was couple days ago? welcome back sir.

Comment

-___________- mothafucka you just told me to come to this post yesterday lmao , your a troll

Comment

Working...
                      X