Felix, Blaise, Milks, Nostra, SKrack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix, Blaise, Milks, Nostra, SKrack

We the last mans standing on this forum shit.

I know most of us (except Blaise aka low life) don't be playing this game but actively post/lurk the forums cuz through the ups and downs, we still a fam.

We gotta keep this forums heart pumping, cuz these new nigga's like Jeriah, Kev and shit ain't doing it justice.

R.I.P Lil Snupe

Ya man .

Comment

word thats real chit.

Comment

Lol forreal i miss our arguments about stupid shit in the lobby, nothing will ever replace lol

Comment

Lashontae was trill .

What he doing now? Aspiring to hold Mayweather's bags or something? Heard he move hands...

Comment

get a gf sir.

Comment

I saw shane on FS today. Dude come out of no where at 3AM?! I'm like sup shane, wdf are you doing on so late, where you been?! He said around...man log in 3am!

Comment

Originally posted by NikStauskas View Post
                We the last mans standing on this forum shit.

I know most of us (except Blaise aka low life) don't be playing this game but actively post/lurk the forums cuz through the ups and downs, we still a fam.

We gotta keep this forums heart pumping, cuz these new nigga's like Jeriah, Kev and shit ain't doing it justice.

R.I.P Lil Snupe
                So yo ass just fires a shot at me huh. What the fuck are you talking about "aint doing it justice" you post the stupidest shit on these forums, and to top it off you're a faggot. Smfh this nigga is annoying as hell.
                Last edited by Kevin; 12-04-2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Idk how I feel about the fact that you were thinking about me at 2 o'clock in the morning fam.... lil sus

Comment

Lol i see shane on xbox all the time, yall need to cop some xbox ones so we play

I have a lot of FS players on there that dont fk with GK no more

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post
                      Lol i see shane on xbox all the time, yall need to cop some xbox ones so we play

I have a lot of FS players on there that dont fk with GK no more

working on that, will have one by the end of this month. I was thinking about all the fs niggas coming together daily in a party.

Comment

Where's the love at though.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post

working on that, will have one by the end of this month. I was thinking about all the fs niggas coming together daily in a party.
                          Yea do that, and make sure you get AW

and sup Jin, your sneaker game weak as sht

Comment

My niggas log the fuck off these forums. FS1 IS OVER if you dont play fs2 theres no point in being here

Comment

Working...
                            X