Carmelo Anthony is a wuss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmelo Anthony is a wuss.

He shouldve gone to chicago instead of staying in NY only to complain even more.. I'm getting sick and tired of all this social media talks by Melo and how bad the Knicks are.. Lead us to victories mr 100 million dollar man. Rondo needs to come over to NY and take leadership to make this team a legitimate contender, just look at how rondo's ball movement makes the Celtics look like a great team. It's kind of sad how the Lakers are doing better than the Knicks, the BUCKS are doing better than the knicks as well... We lost to a Lebronless Miami heat team... whom Melo dropped 50 points against not to long ago. I don't even want to play the raptors to save myself from embarrassment. Carmelo should of left New York simple as that, he's a dumbass. Instead of getting that 5 year deal he should of signed a 1 year deal to see if things worked out or not. If he's going to win a chip in New York the zen master will have to pull out some moves before the trade deadline which is looking like a must. OKC's Jeremy Lamb/Reggie Jackson for JR Smith/ Tim Hardaway JR, Amare/JR/Hardaway and first round pick for Rondo/Bradley/Bass, JR Smith and a first round pick for Tyler Ennis, Kobe Bryant/Hill for Amare/JR.

TL;DR

He should've went to Chicago. He's been on the record saying how he was an inch close to signing to Chicago but it don't mean shit. He's like Kobe, this man talks too much when his team sucks. You took the big bank home so just count your money and stay losing. Give Raptors a nice draft pick after you get yours this year.

Comment

Working...
    X