Umm, Sasha... Raptors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, Sasha... Raptors?

Still not a fan? I know you're deaf, but you can't be fucking blind (Inb4 he has tunnel vision on fs)

Listen here cuz, when your back court consists of arguably the best PG in the NBA Kyle Lowry and Kobe-light DeMar DeRozan, you're going to be scary.

You add Vasquez and Sweet Lou Williams (LeBron killer) and you're a championship contender.

Who's really fucking with Lou Williams????!

These 2 are.

http://instagram.com/p/vugTcaoSY8/

Last edited by NikStauskas; 11-23-2014, 09:32 AM.

Lou Williams is the goat.. if it weren't for injuries dude would be top 10 of all time no doubt.

Comment

Bruh, he has a beautiful kid with his baby mama who's a light skin dime, and she lets him fuck a pair of bad bitch twins on the side + they are friends.

This guy LIVES the life. He been had the kid is one thing but for your own baby mama to allow you to have a side chick ain't nun he aint done.

That's just some off court shit, niggas's know he and Jamal Crawford are the two best to come off the bench.

Comment

Nick Young is the next Kobe. Chill with the comparison on DeRozan...fucking disrespectful. Lakers are 2-1 with Nick's return. Idk why you are hype, Cavs is clearly not a threat as we thought they should be. Having a record good as the Lakers with no superstars is something Cavs should think about. Raptors seem to repeat the past. They win all season games long and sing "HYFR" then get shit in the playoffs and say WE ARE GOING HOME! Raptors not mentally build for the playoffs, since they have all these athletic youngbloods on their team. When it come down to big games, where it matters the most. The Raptors are done. They need a veteran, a leader, old farts like KG or Juwan Howard to mentor and prepare them for war. I did take Lakers anyday if we are facing you in a playoff/game knowing KOBE would prepare mentally for his team and KOBE is the Raptors-Jesus. Kobe is like 54.9 ppg against the Raptors. Get a grip, Barney. This is just the beginning.
        Last edited by MachineWideOPEN; 11-23-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Lol, what? Kobe isn't a raptor anything. You're living off that 81 he got against a stiff team that wasn't projected to do anything that year. Kobe's PPG in 54.9? What hole of Kobe's did you grab that out of? He came back from injury and played the Raps and this was the outcome dummy. You big dummy.

Comment

Also, why are your favorite athletes both rapist burger and rapist Kobe?

Nick Young is a fucking chucker, don't ever compare him to Black Mamba. This guy is a difficult shot taker, not a difficult shot maker. He has tunnel vision and is a poor man's JR Smith. Yeah congrats, you're 2-1 in his return... real accomplishment with Kobe taking 50 shots a game and wouldn't surprise me if his body gave up on him because of the extended minutes to play on that joke of a team.
            Last edited by NikStauskas; 11-23-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Lowery is NOT arguably the best PG

I'd take

Rondo,Curry,CP3,Parker,Rose,Wall over him any day, not going to name the OD Injured.

He 2nd tier PG

Comment

Rondo still the best PG. He avg 12 apg easily with scrubs on his team. Then finish the game with triple-double like always...#LakersTankingForRondo

Comment

sir rondo is not a pg he a center.
                  he avg more reb then kelly oldmanlick

Comment

wall > lowry nuff said

Comment

Rondo puts triple doubles with losses so he's the best PG?

So Vucevic is better than M. Gasol because he puts up stats in losses?

Y'all like to celebrate empty losses that don't translate to winning?

Didn't Lowry score like 45 on the celtics this year? Lol. Wizards stay losing to Toronto..

Lames..

LOU WILLIAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK!
                      Last edited by NikStauskas; 11-24-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Rare would you shut the fuck up. THE FUCKING RAPTORS ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT THIS YEAR. Fucking idiot. If I was in the room when you typed all of this nonsense I would've slapped shit down your legs. How can you EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPARING DEROZAN TO KOBE..... THAT'S NOT EVEN THE HALF OF IT, KYLE LOWRY "ARGUABLY THE BEST PG" LMFAOOOOOOOOO. What about the other 15 PGs that are better than him? I'll even name three of them: Paul, Rondo, Lillard, I'll slap the fuck out of you if you say he's better than any of those three.

And please god, stop sucking Lou Williams's dick.... holy shit. I can name 55 other SGs better than that nigga, LOL?

The Raptors fucking suck, that's why they suffered an L at the hands of the Miami Heat, fucking faggot ass team

Comment

Is it me or that 2nd pic of Lou williams with...is a man? Ugh rare is that? UGH! Milks plz don't fap that.

Comment

Could've sworn that's Lendro Barbosa in a wig...GM plz lock this ugh...

Comment

Lowry is not the best PG its not even arguable.

Comment

Working...
                              X