well guys, I've injured myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well guys, I've injured myself

While Practicing a 360 dunk I decided it would be a good idea to try to dunk off of one foot (I have never dunked off one foot )

As I got to the rim I realized I wasn't up high enough, ended up trying to hand onto the rim...didin't hang..

The next thing I knew I swung around the entire rim and belly flopped the hardwood, all the wind blown straight out of me.

I've got a headache, Can't walk on my right foot, and worst of all...I missed!
    probably gonna go get checkout out on monday if i still feel like shit

#prayfornoLeader
    #TheReturn
    #purchaseDroseShoes
    #GregOden

It was something like this but no defender to cusion my fall

Comment

Lol thats fuck up man...there are two types of jumpers. A leaper (run & jump off one foot) MJ STYLE OR A hopper (jump straight up and down with two foot) Dominique Wilkins STYLE. Myself, I'm a hopper, I can't fly when I jump, I gotta stop myself then hop up. What are you? As I'm seeing on those past video you seem like a hopper. So there is no reason to kill yourself for leaping a 360 lol unless...you 360 straight up like vince carter hahaha good luck on speed recovery. Hope it aint serious...ugh!

Comment

• peternoleader
        peternoleader commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah I don't really try to jump off of one foot lol, THe rim I was dunking on was like 2 or 3 inches low So thats why I thought it be a great idea to attempt the 360 lol.

Comment

• Lukacho
        Lukacho commented
        Editing a comment
        Lel
        /10char

I thought OP was going to say he slit his wrist for GKash again.

Comment

Originally posted by NikStauskas View Post
        I thought OP was going to say he slit his wrist for GKash again.
        He stubbed his finger for GKash though. Nostra still denies any involvement despite SS.

Comment

Nostra still denies his knicks aren't a contender, he looks like Mr. Po Po and that crack in the wall was for glory hole uses.

He's a compulsive liar.

Comment

Lmfaoooo...Yooooooooo

Comment

i use one foot to jump (leaper). #fastbreaklife GL on ur injury tho,

Comment

can't stop faith .

Comment

Better recover by next year. UCSC has free open GYM everyday of the week. If you go there.

Comment

Working...
                  X