Left my window open couple days ago.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left my window open couple days ago.

I moved into a really nice building filled with white folks and currently living on the 2nd floor which is the first of the building. The first floor is a really nice lobby with a security guard with big ass tits. Back to the topic: So I was trying to get the measurements for my window to buy some brand new shades, it was hot as balls inside my crib so I decided to open it up completely. Every morning I wake up I hear birds chirping then around 9am I hear tools from the next door auto shop. I put my head down on my comfortable ass pillow and end up falling asleep, wake up to use the bathroom and on my way up from bed I see a squirrel grilling me on top of my TV stand where I put my precious hershey's cookies and cream bar. I look to my right and see one of my Adidas slippers and I decide to slowly reach for the sandal, during my attempt he took the chocolate bar and ran out the window. I couldn't help but to laugh and be mad at the same time, the way the squirrel looked at me eye to eye was as if he was going to steal something from me.

Comment

Working...
    X