Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad move by the knicks not signing Kyle Lowry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad move by the knicks not signing Kyle Lowry.

My dad always talked about Kyle Lowry and how much of a silent assassin he was before he blew up last year, The knicks had a chance to get this dude or Jeff Teague who held his own against a first seed pacers team in the first round last season. Big ups to raptors fans.

Man...Lmfao

Had a deal in place for both we should have done it, they wanted some guy who isnt even in the NBA anymore for Lowry and we didnt do it, smh

Comment

Lowry and Melo would've been unstoppable.

Toronto is worthless without Kyle Lowry and Knicks desperately needed a star PG to compliment Melo. Why are y'all wasting Melo's fucking prime with primo pasta and sauce...

SMFH.

Comment

hopefully Calderon and Bargs can contribute to some W's throughout the season, we have a great chance to make the playoffs in a weak east. I still think they'll try to move JR Smith, Tim Hardaway JR, or Iman Shumpert. So far though Shumpert has been balling, working on his shot at that. JR Smith is being the same dumb ass doing as he pleases like his first season on the knicks, and I still haven't seen Tim Hardaway JR do shit this year.. the rook CleAnthony Early is outplaying both JR Smith and Tim Hardaway everytime he gets playtime. If things don't workout with Calderon which I highly think it will, he can score at will and pass as well. Let's not forget he was outplaying Tony Parker in the playoffs along with that Harris guy.

Long story short, Knicks is just Carmelo and Shumps team as of right now.. I still think Dalembert is a huge upgrade over softboy Tyson. Don't forget though the Knicks also had a shot to bring back Nate Robinson as well, they didn't go through with it. Nate had just came off that great season with the Bulls when he carried them to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
        X