how aybody doing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how aybody doing

juss bored watching 2nd best qb mike vick own rapistburger on tv.....

boring day, how's fs 2? does sasahvujacic still play this game all day or nah?

Vick always owns the Steelers ever since he's on the Atl Falcons. Steelers are not built for athletic scrambler lol anyways, fk fs1 taiwan no one goes on...even tho that game looks cool. Got legit KOBE in tutuorial...You see sg moves? They got skills I have never seen on fs1. FS2 is the only game I play in my spare time. You need to get back on FS2. The bright side, Lakers play today 9:30pm ON LEAGUE PASS, but I believe its still free LEAGUE PASS special week. #KobeShow #Kobe40PPG

Comment

im at the lobby and im feeling myself

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
        Vick always owns the Steelers ever since he's on the Atl Falcons. Steelers are not built for athletic scrambler lol anyways, fk fs1 taiwan no one goes on...even tho that game looks cool. Got legit KOBE in tutuorial...You see sg moves? They got skills I have never seen on fs1. FS2 is the only game I play in my spare time. You need to get back on FS2. The bright side, Lakers play today 9:30pm ON LEAGUE PASS, but I believe its still free LEAGUE PASS special week. #KobeShow #Kobe40PPG

I bought ballstreams.

ballstreams > firstrowsports > leaguepass

I'm still mad he didn't get harvin involed more, but mainly because the jets suck and they parked the bus instead of still being aggressive.

I don't even play FS 1. No motivation and impossible to get a game in. FS 2 is even worse because it's associated with GameKiss.

In other news, FSF is slowly dying which comes to no suprise and once again the GM's have vanished and stopped answering people's emails.

Raptors will be 6-1 today

enjoy your day Milks/Vuj.
        Last edited by NikStauskas; 11-09-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X