• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Blazers

Never, am sorry.

Comment

What happen to Miami?

Comment

I still like them, just another team i root for.

Comment

still a boston fan sup?

Comment

LMA is easily the best PF in the NBA. That little spinning back down fadeaway is patented to perfection.

Blazers's won't go far because their bench lacks depth. Lillard although is and will be a great player is turnover prone and inconsistent. Outside of Kamen, who on their bench is going to contribute? Raptors would obliterate this team with ease.

Quan, stop banwaggoning you insecure faggot. Where do you even live? Stop being a fuck boy and switching teams like a fucking groupie.

Comment

Originally posted by NikStauskas View Post
              LMA is easily the best PF in the NBA. That little spinning back down fadeaway is patented to perfection.

Blazers's won't go far because their bench lacks depth. Lillard although is and will be a great player is turnover prone and inconsistent. Outside of Kamen, who on their bench is going to contribute? Raptors would obliterate this team with ease.

Quan, stop banwaggoning you insecure faggot. Where do you even live? Stop being a fuck boy and switching teams like a fucking groupie.
              Aw shit, you don't want me to fucking roast you. Don't you ever in your gay ass life call me a faggot. Mr."I'veAlwasysBeenGay" Shut your Canada living ass up. You're doomed in life, you fucking cow worshiping hindu. Nigga looks like Bert from sesame street.

Looking ass.

Anyway, I like the Blazers because after D-Wade Lillard is my favorite player. And the fucking Raptors WILL NOT EVER beat the Trailblazers shut the fuck up.

Comment

we'll see who wins when they play each other ;D

I'll remember to bump this thread but by then, ain't no telling you'll have that avatar still .

Comment

Working...
                X