• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest mixtapes of all time.

Period .

is the best bro.

Comment

Umm, the warm up and friday night lights? Drake's older mixtape were dope as well..

the weeknd??! house of ballooons?

Comment

I can't believe you even put them in the same category..... Lmfao, okay. Respect the mixtape king -- Lil Wayne.

Comment

LOL at "King" because damn straight Lil Wayne did not make these lyrics or come up with it. He's a ghost lyric rappers, google it up. Rappers like Eminem, Drake, snoopdogg they come up with it on their own. Unlike Lil Wayne, he just raps off someone's ghost writer's work. "KING" smh

Comment

...... Shut up, you name the people who ghost write for Lil Wayne. You actually brought that up in an argument against Lil Wayne's work. Shut up, seriously.... you just made me mad. This dude even mentioned Drake. LOL??? Kill yourself.

Comment

The know best mixtape of all time is 50 Cent Is The Future, its ranked 1 by all major online blogs, none of that at home bull shit, and I agree it is the best

Followed by them wayne joints....

Rare.....if you really put that drake and weeknd bull shit with these taps you really need to stop listening to rap, hip-hop.

Comment

Check it up angry child, not only Lil Wayne has Ghostwriters, in fact, Drake is one of his writers. You wonder why Lil Wayne fell off over the years? Hmm...I wonder why. Oh I'm deaf, I wouldn't know or understand yeah...but he's no where "king" or in a category of the greatest rappers. So disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Quan View Post
                  ...... Shut up, you name the people who ghost write for Lil Wayne. You actually brought that up in an argument against Lil Wayne's work. Shut up, seriously.... you just made me mad. This dude even mentioned Drake. LOL??? Kill yourself.
                  The name of a ghost writer is Drake. Why hateful things to say when I express my point? These type of response "kill yourself and stfu" is a sign of weakness. Why are you weak, Kevin? Just proving my point, no need to get excited.

Comment

DRAKE GHOSTWRITES FOR LIL WAYNE?? HOW DID DRAKE GHOST WRITE FOR DEDICATION 2 AND DA DROUGHT 3? Holy shit, you're ignorant as fuck. Get the fuck off this post.

And, never once did I tell you to stfu, although you need to.

Comment

Anyways my point is, Lil Wayne shouldn't be credit all of his work, as we seeing he has ghost writers and you are considering him "King" is disrespectful to other real rappers...I know you got hype when you listen to it and that gave you an orgasm, but think before you talk. He's not a king...

Comment

no ceilings was dope doe not gonna lie

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                          Anyways my point is, Lil Wayne shouldn't be credit all of his work, as we seeing he has ghost writers and you are considering him "King" is disrespectful to other real rappers...I know you got hype when you listen to it and that gave you an orgasm, but think before you talk. He's not a king...
                          Holy shit, okay man you win.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post
                            The know best mixtape of all time is 50 Cent Is The Future, its ranked 1 by all major online blogs, none of that at home bull shit, and I agree it is the best

Followed by them wayne joints....

Rare.....if you really put that drake and weeknd bull shit with these taps you really need to stop listening to rap, hip-hop.
                            Sigh, finally a smart person.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                              Check it up angry child, not only Lil Wayne has Ghostwriters, in fact, Drake is one of his writers. You wonder why Lil Wayne fell off over the years? Hmm...I wonder why. Oh I'm deaf, I wouldn't know or understand yeah...but he's no where "king" or in a category of the greatest rappers. So disrespectful.
                              Well, that actually is a good point now that you mention it.

Comment

Working...
                              X