Yo this man Dylan real talented fr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo this man Dylan real talented fr

Yes i sound like a groupie, and maybe i just fuck with anything that slaps in a club environment or in the whip, but his shit sound like it should be on the radio.

Even a retarded cat who listens to Katy Perry like SK/Vuj can acknowledge his talent.

I thought he was going to be an emo R&B cat, but he has potential to be much more than that. Dylan stop fucking playing so much FS and focus on expanding your brand.

This man always doing tiny ass snippets with a couple views, when he should be marketing himself via twitter/blog sites.

I will say this though, you lacking your own actual sound and it's okay to have influence from CB but this industry shit aint looking for duplicates.... lol who am i kidding, ofc they do.

He has that mainstream sound down pat, idk how well the industry will take an exact chris brown sounding artist, he also resembles him. I showed our song to a lot of my navy partners and They thought i did a track with chris..

Comment

lol yeah dilly, focus on your dream.

Comment

all im seeing is slurp slurp slurp. that nigga doesn't look like chris brown nor resemble him. and can't sing for shit lmao you can tell it's auto tune. it's horrible.

Comment

Yeah I can't sing Jeriah you ugly ass bum
          ima let this sit right here for you. Me singing cb song sound almost identical to him, so if i cant singg you sayin he cant either. you jealous fat untalented faggot. idk why you have any type of cockyness or ego your a ugly little mother fucker who will never date a girl above a 3, if w as you and had to look in my mirror for over a minute a day id fucking throw myself out a window.

ayee drew blaise gabe thanks for all that support means alot

Last edited by Dylan5tar; 11-07-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

This is THE SINGLE im gonna push. 100% completed no snippet lol

Comment

Why the fuck is your name brian rivera? Get a fucking youtube channel and brand yourself nigga.

Ain't no one looking for no rivera, we need a dylan weil video channel.

Felix need to be your manager or something cuz your ass gonna stay underground playing your cards like that.

same fucking 30 views bro just make a hotnewhiphop account and be one of those heat seekers or use vine as an outlet.

Comment

Working...
              X