I'll miss you TC_StyleZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll miss you TC_StyleZ

Arguebly the best player on FS 2 and arguably the greatest SG to ever play FS 1. This guy is a complete gamer. Vujacic told me you are leaving on the 31st because you qualified for a Poker Stars tournament in the UK. I know all those nights we use to get 20+ wins and a couple hours later, you're at atlantic city as you were also undefeated there. I've never not made it to the finals of any tournament with you, and the way you ran through the scene and just gained so much respect from oldies and hasbeens (MikeCool) makes me respect your legacy even more.

I still remember the quote you said to me, something like

"My father was also a black jack dealer, he hit me til i was 21"

As i begin to fade from the FS scene, i want to wish you all the best. Loved your club with Mike/Daily and i want you to take care of our baby Milks for us. I raised him since 2Fat4U2Reb.

As a wise black jack dealer once said to me, can't stop ace.

XD hahahaha yeah StyleZ is the best SG FS1/FS2. He'll be back in 6 months.

Comment

How the hell you raised Milks when Milks was more known than your bum hacking ass 93Baller ?

Fuck up nigga you trash .

Comment

Neck .

Comment

Originally posted by Adog~~ View Post
          How the hell you raised Milks when Milks was more known than your bum hacking ass 93Baller ?

Fuck up nigga you trash .
          this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

man stylez is a noob i carried him all his fs career all he did is pass fast and talk nonstop shit to the other team to piss them off.

Comment

thx, you should play fs2 with vuj. vuj is lonely

Comment

its not lonely its loney

Comment

Working...
                X