Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forreal, we need more teams, it's the last tournament before they close fs1 down.... Everyone try to get a team.

It will be the last time we all gonna play fs1...just fk it sign up everyone. Just to go all out for one laaaaaaast time. We might will never see that game ever again.

Comment

everybody scare.

Comment

This.

We need every one to just play in one last FS tournament no matter what the outcome is.

Let's just enjoy one competitive day before we never hear about this game ever again.

Make it worth while you pussies. Join.

Comment

Originally posted by NikStauskas View Post
          This.

We need every one to just play in one last FS tournament no matter what the outcome is.

Let's just enjoy one competitive day before we never hear about this game ever again.

Make it worth while you pussies. Join.
          so you and Goon can come and use Cheat Engine? I'd rather not.

Comment

It's been like 4 years since a video appeared of me using C.E.

I've had crazy amount of playtime during that period and i'm sure i've rebounded a few flat bounces during that 4 year span.

Where the evidence at Jeriah? Can't make a case without any proof to back it up fat boy.

Comment

If only you guys were as consistent in trying to get a job or goals in your life as you are trying to get teams for an online game that means nothing.

Comment

..... I admit I don't have a job but, I'm not pursuing one. I am pursuing my goals because I'm currently attending college full-time. You can still enjoy FS1 while doing everyday shit. I just play this game when I have free time.

Comment

Originally posted by Quan View Post
                  ..... I admit I don't have a job but, I'm not pursuing one. I am pursuing my goals because I'm currently attending college full-time. You can still enjoy FS1 while doing everyday shit. I just play this game when I have free time.
                  I didn't know you were a 22 year old booty bandit living in his parents basements and prefers riding dildos while hacking on FS rather than doing something productive with his life.

My bad bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Adog~~ View Post
                    I didn't know you were a 22 year old booty bandit living in his parents basements and prefers riding dildos while hacking on FS rather than doing something productive with his life.

My bad bro.
                    ROOOOOOFL ii brah mf

Comment

Working...
                    X