Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Due to high demand: What I did with my account.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to high demand: What I did with my account.

I get messages on here, Twitter, IG, etc asking to buy my account.

Frankly, I'm getting irritated at you faggots coming on my social media accounts talking about this game and having to delete posts, so here it is.

I was going to sell my account after I quit, but I didn't worry about.
    When Felix and his arm was healed (remembered he tore a ligament in his arm due to excessive masturbation), he asked for my PF and I gave it to him.

What he's done with the PF I don't know and I don't really care.

The PF is not mine anymore, I do not own any FS2 accounts, and my PF is not for sale.

I do realize if I ever decided to come back I could ask to use an account, but I won't because this game is trash and will close within a year.

I know what you're saying "Adog you dum az furk nigga why u didnt sell it get dat cash" , to answer that question.. I am dumb as fuck and I don't know why I chose loyalty over money.

Anyways, blah blah blah never coming back to the game, you niggas suck, I don't have an account yada yada.

Alright now stay off my pictures.

Nobody uses it anymore lol. Although a lot of money has been put in to it since you left nobody's using it atm.

Comment

Originally posted by PoundTheRock
      This dog cares too much, lol. It was never that serious to announce whether you're staying or leaving and who's getting your FS 2 account.

Stay.......
      inb4 pounded in the bootie/Andrew Ellington the third/ect

Comment

Working...
      X