Clear All

• More Marketable Single (3 choices)

100.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lmao your really chrisbrowns very own "Nasty/Denace" You got lots of talent though, do you write your own music ? As for marketing.. The first track sounds radio friendly, but the second one sounds like vintange MJ is that beat sampled from tracks off Off the Wall? There's no escaping the fact that your voice, tone, flow, style, choice of beats are all CB.. lol
          Last edited by Pedophile; 09-07-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

yo who u gonna sign with bro?

Comment

bro i have no clue, what ever opportunity blesses me ill go with , be dope to be signed to CBE tho

Comment

Sigh my nigga Dylan is already making hits. I think the first one is the best. Like real talk I'd download the shit out of that song. Lemme know when you release the full version.

Comment

sir i would like to be yo agent.

Comment

Thanks bros lol heres another one More of a babymaking song for the ladies tho lol, the beat is dubstep tho

Last edited by Dylan5tar; 09-08-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan5tar View Post
                      Thanks bros lol heres another one More of a babymaking song for the ladies tho lol, the beat is dubstep tho

Man, the begging of that song and go to 1:00 here sounds like the same person singing diff songs, your going to need a new style.. Either that or be known as a 2nd rate chris brown. Even your chest voice sounds identical..

Comment

lol, oh well industry gonna have to make room for another ig

Comment

MJlike was my favorite one, but it's funny how these faggots are giving insight just in case you get big and they can be like "I know him I gave him tips" blah blah blah .

But keep it up , just stay persistent and if you love it stick with it no matter what .

Comment

Working...
                          X